Pages

Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Your Bliss-Finding Assignment: Watch TV Tonight

I'm not normally a giant TV fan, but it has its uses!

Do you remember my post from a long time ago about Randy Pausch's "Last Lecture"?

Well, there's an ABC special on tonight at 9 p.m. Central that I think you should watch.

Diane Sawyer talks with Randy Pausch about the impact of his lecture, and while I don't know exactly what they'll discuss, my guess is that if Randy Pausch is involved, you'll come away feeling inspired, grateful and motivated.

So watch it, and let's discuss it back here tomorrow. Now, if only all assignments were so easy... :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Tiffany--

I was just going to e-mail you about this... I'll be watching!

Meredith

Anonymous said...

I've already set the TiVo.

erzsebet said...

This is one time having my TV connected to something other than the DVD player would have come in handy! I'm sorry I missed seeing Randy Pausch speak. A co-worker mentioned that his message was amazing and powerful and that, combined with your comments, is enough to convince me I need to get his book.

-erzsebet